GDPR - First measures
This information is provided free of charge. No warranty or liability is assumed for the contents contained therein, neither for completeness nor correctness. This is not a substitute for individual counselling.
- Commission data protection or appoint “data protection coordinator”
- Create a processing directory
- Conclude service provider contracts (in writing)
- Check data protection statements, contracts, company agreements, general terms and conditions, declarations of consent, websites, default settings etc.
- Information requirements according to §13DSGVO
- Data subjects’ rights: define processes and responsibilities
- Data misuse: Define processes and responsibilities
- Privacy by Design und Privacy by Default
- Data protection impact assessment
- Documentation & Training